From ancient times, Aloe Vera has been regarded as a master healing plant.
The ancient Egyptians referred to it as the "plant of immortality" and included it among the funerary gifts buried with the pharaohs. It has been used since biblical times by many other cultures including the Greek, Roman, Indian and Chinese.
Aloe Ace-Max™ is manufactured using a new patented extraction process that allows it to contain up to 100 times more polysaccharides than any other Aloe or juice product on the market today. These polysaccharides are not digested in the GI tract, they are taken up into the cells intact.
- Anesthetic - Relieves itching, swelling and pain
- Antibiotic Action
- Anti-Fungal Activity
- Arthritis - Helps reduce Arthritis symptoms by reducing inflammation in joints already afflicted by arthritis
- Bowel - Detoxifies bowel - Effective for treating inflammatory bowel disease
- Cell Regeneration
- Cleanses and restores healthy tissues in GI Track
- Diabetes - Reduces Blood Sugar level in Diabetics
- Digestive Stimulant -Neutralizes stomach acidity and relieves constipation and gastric ulcers
- Helps dilate and restore elasticity and flexibility to blood vessels
- Helps Energize the Body
- Healing Action - Heals burns, Decreases surgical recovery time, Speeds wound healing
- HIV - Effective part of Nutritional support program for HIV+ patients, Stimulates T4 helper cells and white blood cells that activate the immune response to infections. Extract of mannose, one of the sugars in aloe, can inhibit HIV-1 by increasing the immune systems ability to identify and destroy the HIV virus
- Immune System - Strengthens body’s immune system, Strengthens immune system of cancer patients. May help prolong survival time of cancer patients
- Pain Inhibitor
- Helps Regeneration of Tissues
- Transportation for Other Herbs and Vitamins
Compare the value -
Aloe Juice - 64 oz. often sells for $20 to $40 per bottle Two (2) capsules of Aloe Ace-Max™ = 64 oz. of aloe juice!
Take two (2) Aloe Ace-Max™ capsules per day, one (1) in the morning and one (1) in the evening. Can be taken with meals.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This information is not intended to serve as a prescription or to replace the advice of your medical doctor. If you have any medical conditions for which you are taking medication, see your physician before altering or discontinuing its use.